The Advanced Insights Profile combines the best of three world-class Profiles, together they create the WHAT, WHY, and HOW of personal assessment.
The Attribute Index™ is a personal assessment tool that provides information as to how a person thinks and makes decisions—what natural talents he or she possesses. By understanding the way in which a person thinks, it becomes possible to leverage that knowledge to make better decisions, maximize strengths, minimize weaknesses, and achieve greater results personally and organizationally.
The DISC Index™ measures a person’s natural and adaptive behavioral styles, which is crucial when working with team members, as a leader or manager, or in an environment that requires conflict resolution. By understanding how you prefer to behave, you are able to better align your environment, and select the work that ensures more meaning and success while producing less stress.
The Values Index™ delivers the most comprehensive understanding of a person’s value or motivational structure. Understanding what really motivates or drives a person is a crucial part of success. It is this understanding that helps to ensure that optimal motivation, passion, and drive are always created to achieve the highest levels of personal and professional success.
Three Schools of Thought
The Attribute Index & DISC. Values are given for decision styles below
- Intrinsic - (FEELER)
- Extrinsic - (DOER)
- Systematic - (THINKER)
Thinker - Doer - Feeler
Feeler - Doer - Thinker - Thinker - Doer - Feeler - Feeler
Who Are You?
*All bullet points are custom to the test taker.
- The Elements of DISC — Educational background behind the profile, the science and the four dimensions of behavior
- The DISC Dimensions — A closer look at each of your four behavioral dimensions
- Style Summary — A comparison of your natural and adaptive behavioral styles
- Behavioral Strengths — A detailed strengths-based description of your overall behavioral style
- Communication — Tips on how you like to communicate and be communicated with
- Ideal Job Climate — Your ideal work environment
- Effectiveness — Insights into how you can be more effective by understanding your behavior
- Behavioral Motivations — Ways to ensure your environment is motivational
- Continual Improvement — Areas where you can focus on improving
- Training & Learning Style — Your preferred means of sharing and receiving styles
- Relevance Section — Making the information real and pertinent to you
- Success Connection — Connecting your style to your own life